We are committed to treating data privacy seriously. It is important that you know exactly what we do with your Personal Data.
Throughout this document, “we”, “us”, “our”, and “ours” refer to Minies. Wherever we have said ‘you’ or ‘your’, this means YOU (a user of the website).
WHO WE ARE
This Website and the brand MINIES is owned and operated by Minies E-Retail LLP, having its principal place of business in India. Minies E-Retail LLP is a company incorporated and registered under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 and has its registered office at 605, Square, 11, Chanakyapuri Rd, Chanakyapuri Society, Raghuvir Nagar, Kasturba Nagar, New Sama, Vadodara, Gujarat 390008. Minies E-Retail LLP is engaged in the business of facilitating selling, marketing, and retailing through clothes/garments/skincare/healthcare (“Business”) through the e-commerce website developed and owned by Minies E-Retail LLP and its affiliates or offline stores/events to conduct its Business.
Throughout this document, “we”, “us”, “our”, and “ours” refer to MINIES. Wherever we have said ‘you’ or ‘your’, this means YOU (a user of the website).
We commit to protecting your privacy and hence our Personal Data handling practices are continually reviewed to ensure compliance with Indian Applicable laws.
PERSONAL INFORMATION GATHERED BY
The information we learn and gather from you, personal or otherwise, is used to register you, verify your identity to permit you to use the Website, undertake transactions (including to facilitate and process payments), communicate with you, convey any promotional offers, services or updates associated with MINIES, and generally maintain your accounts with us. Further, we also use this information to customize your experience and improve MINIES.
Information You Give Us:
We receive and store any information you provide while using the website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to use the website. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as opening your account, processing your transactions, responding to your requests, and communicating with you.
Information We Collect About You:
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses our Services. We may also receive/store information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information for internal analysis and to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
Categories of Personal Data collected and processed by us are as follows;
Demographic & Identity data
- Contact details such as Name, email address, contact number, shipping address, country, date of birth, profile picture
- Open data and public records such as information about YOU that is openly available on the internet
- Details such as Transaction amount, bank name, card number, card type.
Online Identifiers and other Technical Data
- Location details such as data we get about your location, IP address, logs, or from where you connect a computer to the internet
- Technical details such as device information, location, and network carrier when you use our website from a mobile device
- Communications details such as the Metadata and other Personal Data we get from communications done through e-mails, SMS, instant messages, and calls
- Usage data details such as data about how you use our website or web-based properties, pages viewed, etc.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKERS USED BY OUR DIGITAL PROPERTIES
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. Similarly, there are other types of trackers used. Likewise, Mobile Apps use requisite permissions and SDKs. These are used to make Websites & Apps work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website/ App.
For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Your Personal Information is used to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at:
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Some web browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature. This feature lets you tell websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. These features are not yet uniform across browsers. Our sites are not currently set up to respond to those signals.
We may disclose your information to third parties service providers, and you hereby consent to such disclosure. We have appropriate contracts in place with our third-party partners. This means that they cannot do anything with your Personal Data which is outside of the scope permitted by us.
We might also disclose your Personal Data to appropriate authorities if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, legal process, to protect the safety of any person, to address fraud, security, or technical issues, or to protect our rights or the rights of those who use our products & services.
We hereby confirm that we do not sell or rent your information to any third party.
Reasons for disclosing your Personal Data to other parties:
We may disclose your Personal Data to others where it is lawful to do so including where we or they:
- need to provide you with products or services
- where you have initiated a payment
- have a legal obligation to do so, e.g., to assist with detecting and preventing fraud,
- have requirement in connection with regulatory reporting, litigation or asserting or defending legal rights and interests
- have a legitimate business reason for doing so
- want to send you information and promotional material regarding our products and services,
- have asked you for your consent to share it, and you’ve agreed
- Improve your online experience for using our product.
Disclosure to other third parties:
We may disclose your Personal Data for the above purposes to other parties including:
- Other group companies and any subcontractors, agents or service providers who work for us or provide services to us or group companies (including their employees, sub-contractors, service providers, directors, and officers)
- Law Enforcement Authorities, Government Authorities, courts, dispute resolution bodies, our regulators, auditors, and any party appointed or requested by our regulators to carry out investigations or audits of our activities
- Statutory and regulatory bodies and authorities (including the government) investigating agencies and entities or persons, to whom or before whom it is mandatory to disclose the Personal Data as per the applicable law, courts, judicial and quasi-judicial authorities and tribunals, arbitrators, and arbitration tribunals
- Overseas regulators
- Anybody else that we’ve been instructed to share your Personal Data with by you
You hereby give us your consent for such disclosure of your personal data or information as set out aforesaid.
You hereby give us your consent for transfer of your personal data or information to other body corporate or a person in India or located in any other country.
We are committed to protecting your Personal Data in our custody. We use industry standard technical and organizational measures to secure the information we collect from you. Our website stores your information on servers which have reasonable steps to ensure appropriate physical, technical and managerial safeguards are in place to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, alteration, transmission, and deletion.
RETENTION AND DISPOSAL OF DATA
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website is directed to be used by adults only. If you are not an adult, while you may look at our site, you should not make a purchase, register, or submit Personal Data to us. We or our associates /affiliates do not knowingly collect information from minors.
YOUR RIGHTS AS A CUSTOMER
We understand that when you interact with MINIES, you have rights over your Personal Data. These rights involve providing reasonable steps to allow you to access your personal data, and correct any errors among others. You have the right to withdraw consent for the collection and storage of your information provided to us. Provided however if you withhold consent for the collection and storage for the collection and storage of your information by us, you will no longer be able to use the Website.
Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, consequences of withdrawal will be communicated to you and, upon your agreement, your request for withdrawal will be processed.
You may request us to cease using your information by writing to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further queries and complaints related to privacy under Indian applicable laws and regulations, you could reach us at:
Contact Email Address: email@example.com
IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT 2000 AND RULES MADE THERE UNDER, AND THE CONSUMER PROTECTION RULES, 2020, THE NAME AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE GRIEVANCE OFFICER ARE PROVIDED BELOW
GRIEVANCE OFFICER -
Name: Nilkanth Ray
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES