For ages, people talk about healthy food and various multivitamin foods. The best way to have a healthy life is food that is hygienic and not junk food. When you eat something, it is either healthy full of vitamins or lacks proper food hygiene.
The natural cure to all diseases is antioxidants. Antioxidants are not always medicines, pills, and supplements. But anti-oxidants are there in our meals. We just need to select proper meals. The meals which have every vitamin, minerals and anti-oxidant.
Nine natural anti-oxidants: instead of doing trial and error on various supplements and medicines for vitamins and minerals. Why not look for it in your daily meals! Generally, your food meals contain more fats than vitamins and minerals. Here are the natural antioxidants:
- Grapes: Dark coloured grapes are the ones having the highest antioxidants that help protect against cancer and heart disease. They also contain vitamin c and selenium which is good for the immune system.
- Blueberries: Blueberries are rich in vitamins it helps to protect cell damage and lower inflammation. It contains minerals that fight against cancer and heart diseases.
- Red Berries: Red berries like strawberries and raspberries, contain ellagic acid which fights cancer-causing agents.
- Nuts: Nuts are the most balanced food. It has a good source of healthy fats and has a small number of carbohydrates and protein. Each type of nut has its uniqueness with regards to vitamins, minerals, and proteins. Walnuts have an amount of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Dark Green Vegetables: Fresh green leafy vegetables have the best nutrition. These vegetables fight diseases such as cancer and blood vessels problems. Eating boiled green vegetables is most suitable for a healthy meal.
- Sweet Potatoes: Sweet potatoes are rich in nutrition. It has a good source of vitamin b6, vitamin c, potassium, and fiber. Thus, in every menu card, there are dishes with sweet potatoes. It also has calcium and Vitamin E.
- Tea: Tea is a beverage and the true refreshment for millions. Tea holds the highest number of antioxidants because it helps fight inflammation. Nowadays, green tea acts as an antioxidant and the diet appetite for people.
- Whole Grains: Make the change in your meal. The shift from white bread to wheat bread, corn tortilla to flour tortilla. Wheat fights cancer and lowers the risk of heart diseases and stroke diseases.
- Beans: It offers an amazing package of nutrients, including many vitamins and minerals. It also provides vitamins.