Are you suffering from consistent acne, and nothing seems to work for the pesky bumps and grits on your face? Well, acne can be really disheartening and can occur even in the most unexpected times, primarily when you have an oily skin type. Acne can occur due to many potential reasons such as hormonal disbalances, sudden weight change, change in the environment, new skincare products, and so much more. Every type of acne has only one solution - Get the best tea tree face wash for acne!
You may even find your dermatologists suggesting you incorporate tea tree essential oil in your skincare routine. If you think that counts as an extra step in your skincare routine and you are extremely lazy for all the heavy lifting, a simple tea tree face wash can not only cleanse your skin from within but also reduce the chances of getting acne and rescue acne scars over time. Read along with us, and let's know more about this magical ingredient in more detail.
What does the research say?
One important thing you should know about incorporating a new skincare product in your regime is to research well. Don't just believe the long list of benefits already, as it is crucial to know your product well before you invest in it and even apply it to your skin. Let's have a closer look at what different studies have to say about the connection between tea tree and acne.
- According to a review journal of 35 studies, using complementary treatments for improving the onset of acne had a certain amount of tea tree associated with it.
- Another study found that the tea tree has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties that contribute significantly to treating inflamed acne lesions like pimples, etc.
- A 2016 study states that the combination of tea tree with other ingredients like resveratrol helps protect skin from any sun damage. This experiment also proved that the participants using this concoction witnessed a lesser amount of oil and bacteria on the skin with visibly shrink pores. These could potentially prevent the occurrence of acne in many individuals.
- Another study involved participants applying tea tree oil to their faces twice every day for 12 weeks. By the end of the final week, the researchers concluded a healthy-looking skin and an improved acne occurrence. The study also revealed that it showed no side effects to the participants, concluding tea tree to be an ingredient free from side effects.
- Another study proved that combining tea trees with aloe vera and propolis can also help to improve acne within individuals over time.
Benefits of using a Tea Tree face wash for acne
Now that we have discussed the scientific research that shows how potent tea trees can be for your skin, let's quickly look at some of the benefits of using a tea tree face wash for acne-prone skin.
Heals minor wounds
Acen is almost like open wounds that are prone to get infected real quick if you do not apply an antiseptic to them. A fantastic benefit of using tea tree face wash is that the tea tree extracts of the face wash can help clean the acne-causing bacteria and treat the wound over time. Tea tree is an excellent ingredient that speeds up the healing process of your acne and keeps it from festering. Thus, whenever you have active acne, don't miss out on applying your tea tree face wash as it can prevent the spreading of acne-causing germs to other parts of your face.
Promotes glowing skin
Acne scars and marks quickly fade away the natural glow of your skin! Not only does the tea tree help to prevent the wounds from further complications, but it also moisturizes the skin and fades away the acne marks.
With consistent usage of the best tea tree face wash for acne, you can gradually reduce the appearance of the marks and make your skin look plump and hydrated from within.
Treats psoriasis and eczema
The powerful anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties are not just limited to acne-causing bacteria but also works wonders for psoriasis and eczema. Irrespective of your skin type, a good tea tree face wash can effectively help skin concerns like psoriasis and eczema. It can calm the irritated and flared skin within just a few uses.
Acne and itching skin go hand in hand. The anti-inflammatory properties of a good tea tree face wash also contribute to the itching of your face. According to research, compared to other topical treatments like zinc oxide, clobetasol butyrate and others, tea tree proves to be highly beneficial in terms of treating itchiness on the skin.
Safety tips before using a tea tree face wash
Before you incorporate a tea tree face wash into your skincare regime, here are a few tips that you should consider:
- Even though tea tree is generally safe for usage on the skin, it is important to never get it into your eyes. Tea tree, a powerful ingredient, can cause redness and irritation in contact with your eyes.
- If you are allergic to tea trees, it's better to avoid it irrespective of the tea tree content in the face wash. To understand whether a tea tree suits your skin or not, always do a patch test on any part of your body or face and observe for a few hours. If you find no allergic reaction, you are good to go.
- Only trust brands that offer authentic sources and extracts of tea tree in the face wash like The Minies. It is the organic tea tree that only makes the biggest impact on your skin health.
If you are suffering from consistent acne, the best tea tree face wash for acne is your only solution that can help with reducing your acne and fade acne marks over time. However, note that you also need to work on certain lifestyle changes and visit a dermatologist if your acne gets severe. With religious usage and persistence, a good tea tree face wash can do wonders for your acne!