Are you dealing with the issue of hyperpigmentation skin or suffering from acne? Use neem oil as a facial oil. Neem oil has become the best choice for those who want to adopt an organic lifestyle and turn to natural remedies. It has a wide range of uses as a cosmetic and medicinal product.
Neem oil is the best oil for acne-prone skin as it helps develop blood circulation, useful in boosting collagen levels. It moisturizes your skin by healing cracks caused by dryness. It combats problems related to acne-prone skin, rinses dry skin, and soothes red, itchy, and inflamed skin, making the skin brighter and clearer.
Neem oil contains anti-inflammatory substances that help treat the clogs pores and lessen skin rash, control breakouts, and redness, resulting in acne-free, flawless, and glowing skin. Its strong antiseptic and antibacterial properties help treat skin diseases such as eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, warts, boils, etc. Moreover, it helps in healing minor wounds and enhances the immune system.
An ayurvedic study revealed that if you want a long-lasting acne treatment, using neem oil regularly is an excellent way to have therapeutic and healing properties helpful in effective facial treatment.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Acne-Free Skin: Neem oil repairs your damaged and dry skin, hydrates your skin, purifies clogged pores, and prevents skin breakout by eliminating acne-causing bacteria and giving an even tone to the skin.
- Moisturises The Skin: Neem oil is rich in fatty acids (oleic acid and linoleic acid), limonoids, vitamin e, tricky besides, and antioxidants. These ingredients play a vital part in repairing your skin by providing nutrients and moisturizing your skin to make it look firmer and tighter.
- Heals Wounds: A study revealed that neem oil is the best oil for accelerating the healing process. Neem has been consumed for healing for centuries. When neem oil is applied to a minor wound, it enhances immunity and amplifies healing.
- Tones The Skin: The pathogens which are being settled beneath the skin's surface are discarded by neem oil. Neem oil makes the skin healthier and smoother by controlling the excessive oil production of the facial skin, and it acts as an effective toner.
- Promotes Hair Growth: Neem oil's anti-inflammatory, antibiotic and antioxidant properties help in hair growth. It has regenerative properties that support cell division and stimulate hair follicle growth and function.
- Treat Hyperpigmentation and Scars: Neem oil is the best oil for acne and pimples as it works as a natural remedy to heal skin issues such as scars, blackheads, and hyperpigmentation. It helps to facilitate the production of a substance known as melanin which results in hyperpigmentation. Also, it contains fatty acids that prevent marks and scars caused by acne.
- Health Benefits: Apart from these benefits, it also helps to improve the health of the gastrointestinal tract, controls blood pressure, lowers cholesterol levels, promotes heart health, and prevents the formation of clots. It controls insulin levels and, therefore, benefits people with diabetes.
This neem oil purifies, repairs, and heals the skin to give your skin a brighter and softer complexion. Therefore, neem oil is a must-have oil in the house as its benefits are so much irrespective of your age, gender, and skin type.