There are hundreds of dietary supplements available in the market today. It is not just about the vitamins and minerals anymore, families are looking for natural sources, omega fatty acids, and fiber for better results.
Amongst the available options, oil-based supplements in liquid-filled capsules are gaining popularity. However, you cannot invest in all of them at a time. So, which one of these is best suited for your family? What are the pros or cons of one option over the other?
For over three decades now, fish oil supplements are considered the best source of omega fatty acids. As the human body is incapable of making these micronutrients, dietary sources are recommended.
- High in omega fatty acids, fish oil is good for the brain, cognitive functions, and motor function.
- It is recommended for children and the elderly.
- Fish oil supplements also contain Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, C, and D. They are also loaded with high-quality calcium.
- Often these supplements are made from salmon, tuna, mackerel, anchovy, and sardines.
- Regular use is recommended for people with high blood pressure and other heart issues.
- People also take it for healthy skin and eyes.
Edible coconut oil is being used in various parts of the world for various reasons. It is a good source of saturated fats and has been associated with cholesterol and skin benefits.
- Good source of medium-chain triglycerides and helps control both diabetes and high blood pressure.
- Often suggested to be used by adults.
- The fiber content helps promote a healthy digestive system.
- Coconut oil is known to provide relief in irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). It should be taken daily to reduce inflammation and acid reflux too.
- Various studies have associated it with easing the symptoms of Crohn’s disease, Alzheimer’s, and thyroid problems.
While it is a great source of protein, unsaturated fats, fiber, minerals, and more, almond oil is often promoted as a beauty-enhancing supplement. Almond oil liquid-filled capsules are a great contender for a daily dietary supplement.
- Antioxidant content helps reverse the signs of aging.
- It is an immune system booster. Regular supplementation can prevent diseases and illnesses.
- Almond oil also has anti-inflammatory benefits.
- It promotes digestive health with dietary fiber content.
- It is beneficial in treating joint pains in the elderly.
- This oil-based supplement should be taken by adults and the elderly.
- It moisturizes skin internally.