Eating healthy and organic has become a necessity in today’s time when there are health issues around us left and right. Oils are the most basic ingredient in the kitchen. It’s an everyday part of our daily diet, used widely, from salads to main courses. Using the available industrial refined oil is not good for our cardiovascular health.
Refined oils are loaded with chemicals and lack the correct nutrients necessary for our body, due to the heating process. The purity in them is questionable. With the huge lack of nutrients, these oils are filled with calories, which in turn, increases the risk of health conditions as such cholesterol, obesity, heart diseases, and much more.
To curb this problem of impurity in oils, people, nowadays, are shifting to cold-pressed oils. Known to be unrefined, these oils are toxic-free and contain natural antioxidants. Experts believe that these oils are a healthier alternative as it is cholesterol-free.
The process of extraction of cold-pressed oils involves the crushing of the oil seeds in a huge cylinder, called Ghani. In these cylinders, they are rotated and crushed continuously until the oil is collected. Since the process doesn’t involve any heating process at any point in the manufacturing process, the original taste and the aroma of the seed stay intact, along with the nutritional levels. According to the book ‘a historical dictionary of Indian food’, written by k. T. Acharya, this process of oil extracting was used since earlier times.
Benefits Of Cold-Pressed Oils
- Since the oils are extracted from the seed and not through a heating process, they are rich in nutrients.
- The presence of antioxidants helps in decreasing radical cell damages.
- Full of nutrients like vitamins, antioxidants, proteins, phospholipids, and many more.
- Cold-pressed oils are a great source of oleic acids, that boost the immune system.
- The presence of vitamin e works as an anti-inflammatory agent.
- These oils can be used as a toner and moisturizer as well.
Considering all of the above points, The Minies brings you a wide range of cold-pressed oils manufactured with pure, naturally derived ingredients and a heart full of love. The variety includes flaxseed oil, coconut oil, neem oil, black seed oil, and moringa oil. These oils will help you stay healthy.