The immune system plays the most vital role in keeping your body healthy. The immune system helps it keep strong with the high level of metabolism and boosts it in every process. The immune system defends you from the diseases causing micro-organisms. It protects us from entering and making us fall sick.
The immune system needs to be strong. It acts as a strong border between health and diseases causing germs. The weak immune system leads to frequent viral diseases and medication. Your body needs balance and harmony, which is gained by your immune system. There are many factors are related to a stronger immune system such as diet plan, sleeping habits, drinking habits etc.
Here are Six ways to keeps your immune system strong:
- Stop Smoking: The immune system needs to be balanced to function your system in the right way. Smoking affects your mouth health and lungs. It affects the metabolism of your system with immunity. Quit smoking for better immunity.
- Eat Green Vegetables and Fresh Fruits: Green vegetables have vitamins and minerals which help your body to stay healthy and fight germs carrying diseases. Boiled vegetables help you retain your immunity. Fresh fruits are juicy by taste. Consume fruits and have a glass of water after having it for better results. Eating every 2 hours is necessary but in small amounts.
- Exercise Regularly: For stronger immunity, the most important thing is the metabolism of the food intake. Walking 2 miles a day is necessary. Exercising relieves your bones and joints from several health problems.
- Maintain Weight: Gaining more weight can make you prone to various diseases. Lose weight and eat healthy food. With an increase in weight, there is an increase in the degree of you falling sick.
- Drinking Habits: Drinking alcohol can be injurious. Occasional drinking is good for health but regularly drinking can make your liver and kidneys face serious health problems. It reduces your immunity.
- Adequate Sleep: Sleeping 8 hours a day is necessary. Your body needs rest. Even if you don't work your body needs to relax. Inadequate sleep can lead to a severe headache and make your body restless. Thus, it does metabolize your food intake and your immune system gets weak.